Cable and Wire Harness Assembler
Exeter, NH<< back to jobs
The person assigned to this position will be required to follow a detailed process route sheet to assemble the components to meet the customer’s specifications. Knowledge and skills to build harnesses up to 500 points of contact following an Excel spreadsheet. Ability to troubleshoot and repair assemblies.
- Minimum 3 years experience in assembling of wiring harnesses, cable and mechanical assemblies
- Knowledge of prints, schematics, mechanical drawings, visual aids, wire identification, color codes and associated component identification required
- Experience with using all types of hand tools: MTA, Modular connectors, ferrule crimps, open and closed barrel hand tools
- Soldering Certificate in accordance with IPC Standards IPC-A-610, J-STD-001 and IPC-7711
- Computer skills required
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 training and certification strongly preferred but not required
Atronix offers a highly competitive benefits package that includes medical, 401k and profit sharing, short and long term disability and a paid time off program. Atronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Atronix is an equal employment oportunity employer.